You are loved.
You are safe.
Wherever you are, you are home.
Are you looking to reconnect with your inner wisdom and knowing; remembering who you truly are and coming home to your heart? If so, this Women’s Wisdom Circle is for you.
In this small, intimate circle you will:
- learn how to connect with your knowing, discover what gets in your way of listening and learn how to deepen your personal practices
- build your personal spiritual toolbox to support you on your journey home to your heart
- explore what it means to be your own best friend
- focus on remembering who you are
- reconnect to your Inner Wisdom
- experience different processes to help you connect with your heart
- explore how you receive your guidance
- look at what gets in the way of hearing your guidance and dissolve those barriers
- practice deepening your connection using various types of prayer
- love yourself home
In this experiential group we will use introspection, journaling, inquiry, celebration, connection and community to move forward on the path of Coming Home.
When: Beginning Thursday, September 20, 7:00 to 8:30 pm every other Thursday for seven sessions, ending December 13, 2012. Maximum of seven participants.
Where: Beaverton, Oregon
Three easy payment options:
#1. $275 paid September 20
#2. $150 paid September 20 and $150 October 18
#3. $110 paid September 20, $110 October 18 and $110 November 15
For more information :
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call for a personal conversation M-F between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. 503-626-0554
- Use my contact form